Roles and Responsibilities
- Checking tenders online, Search Tenders from Tender searching Sites & State Govt. sites
- Preparation of bid documentation as per the requirement of RFP (Request for Proposal)
- Coordinating with accounts department for preparation of EMD, Bank guarantee.
- Coordinating with all departments for pre-bid queries and other data.
- Data Preparation & Management as per the requirement
- Need to travel locally for documentation purposes
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Coordinating & Assisting Managers related to Tender.
- Knowledge of Online Tenders, e-bidding (Gem Portal, CPP Portal)
- Preparation of Daily Tracker
- Basic understanding of the tender including Pre-Qualification Requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Familiar with Tenders, e-tendering, tender preparation, Bid Evaluation, Bidding, Preparing Invoices.
- Comfortable working late hours
- Male candidate preferred.
- No procurement or purchase experience required.
Perks and Benefits
Best in industry.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ziqitza Health Care limited
Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL), is a pioneer in the Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India since 2005. ZHL was set up by a group of young professionals who, after their education/training in the US and professional employment / entrepreneurial projects in India, realized the acute need for organized and networked Ambulance service in India for saving lives that may otherwise have been lost ONLY for want of timely medical attention. ZHL's vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet international standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent, and fostering teamwork. The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment, and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge. We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 3 million people to date. EMSC is the world™s largest ambulance company having a stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC, and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science, and New York-Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit www.zhl.org.in ziqitza.blogspot.com