Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish our online presence and create brand awareness.
- Create digital content including websites, blogs, articles, animated explainer videos, etc.
- Run day-to-day social media and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create a unique brand identity online.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying business indicators, tracking changes in campaigns, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Planning, executing, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Deep understanding of creating a website for an organization and defining with agencies the UI/VX and customer journey from concept to execution
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning campaigns, reports and managing multiple agencies
Skills & Competencies
- SEO - social marketing experience.
- Lead generation campaigns
- ORM experience.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing software including Hubspot, Active Campaign GetResponse, etc.
- Handled website and should be more on the technical side.
- Action-oriented, someone who would be able to analyze reports from agencies, planning activities.
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Able to work with multiple departments and agencies
- Knowledge of google analytics
- Website Development experience previous company
Perks and Benefits
Best in industry
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ziqitza Health Care limited
Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL), is a pioneer in the Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India since 2005. ZHL was set up by a group of young professionals who, after their education/training in the US and professional employment / entrepreneurial projects in India, realized the acute need for organized and networked Ambulance service in India for saving lives that may otherwise have been lost ONLY for want of timely medical attention.
ZHL's vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet international standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent, and fostering teamwork.
We are currently operating more than 3300 ambulances across 16 states and have served more than 40 million people to date.
ZHL is part of EMSC the world's largest ambulance company.
For more details visit