Assistant Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Preparation of Annual plans/budget
- Timely revisions of annual budgets/plans
- Manage monthly MIS/Reporting
- Advance Tax Payment
- All Tax-related activities
- Financial reporting - Internal/external
- Cash Flow management
- Financial planning and analysis
- Financial modeling
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strategic, analytical & logical thinking
- Good command of English & regional language, both written & verbal.
- Leadership skills
- Smart and Dynamic personality
Perks and Benefits
Best in industry
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
Ziqitza Health Care limited
Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL), has been a pioneer in the Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India since 2005.
ZHL was set up by a group of young professionals who, after their training in the US and entrepreneurial projects in India, realized the acute need for an organized and networked Ambulance service in India, which would also be the fastest emergency response service.
For more details visit www.zhl.org.in ziqitza.blogspot.com