Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Negotiating and agreeing on contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided.
- Ensuring timely processing payments and invoices.
- Advise functional departments & vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
Strategic Analysis & Forecasting
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels.
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
- Developing an organizations purchasing strategy.
- Responsible for reports and statistics generation.
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors.
- Represent the company's interest in industry meetings & trade conferencing
Desired Candidate Profile
* Willing to travel to offices Pan India
*Communicate fluently in English
Perks and Benefits
*Best in Industry.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Ziqitza Health Care limited
ZHL€™s vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet International standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork.
The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge.
We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date.
EMSC is the world€™s largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York €“ Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit