Roles and Responsibilities
Server Management & Upgradation
- Approving authority for the Purchase Order / Work Order along with Procurement Head
- Ensure updating of service patches for server and updates on enterprise for respective regions. Review regular server performance reports
- Ensure issue resolution on the performance report
- Ensure backup of servers on daily basis
Networking and Inter-Networking Expertise
- Responsible for smooth functioning on Networking & Inter-networking (Data / Voice / Security).
- Manage Servers/ Routers independently.
- Manage Cloud Computing and GPS System.
Manage Employee Exit
- Develop/ Review employee IT clearance for respective regions and ensure revoke of employees access to organization data.
- Discuss revoke of employee authorization capacity as per delegation of authority
Manage disposal of IT assets
- Review the current IT asset inventory and identify IT assets to be disposed. Remove IT assets for sale and update IT inventory.
- Receive information about sale of IT assets from Procurement Team. Obtain approval for the IT asset sale voucher from IT Head and file the IT voucher
- Review the current IT asset inventory and identify IT assets to be disposed. Remove IT assets for sale and update IT inventory
- Ensuring smooth IT Audits in region
- Responsible for IT stock against IT inventory for respective region
- Minimalize It non compliance
Tag IT Assets
- Ensure IT Asset register
- Responsible for IT Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC).
Additional Job requirements
- Manage New Employee
- Manage Support Services
- Team Management
- IT Disaster Recovery
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E. Computers/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ BCA/MCA/ B.Sc. IT/ B.Sc. Computers
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Ziqitza Health Care limited
Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL), is a pioneer in the Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India since 2005. ZHL was setup by a group of young professionals who, after their education / training in the US and professional employment / entrepreneurial projects in India, realized the acute need for organized and networked Ambulance service in India for saving lives which may otherwise have been lost ONLY for want of timely medical attention. ZHL's vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet International standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork. The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge. We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date. EMSC is the world's largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC and India Value Fund.
Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit www.zhl.org.in ziqitza.blogspot.com