Roles and Responsibilities
- Building a network of Ambulance Vendors on a Pan India Basis. Pricing, Rate Negotiation, Agreements between ZHL and Ambulance Vendors, renewals, Payment follow-ups
- Getting negotiated pricing, quotations from Ambulance vendors for dedicated, stationed BLS / ALS Ambulances for fixed Ambulance contracts, follow up for deployment with vendors, follow up for R&M with vendors, ensuring vendors are fulfilling all compliances, vendor invoices & payment followups.
- Tie-ups, continuous engagement with ambulance vendors for Ambulance On-Call Business, follow-up for payment, rate contracts, price negotiations
- Tie-ups with healthcare service providers, recruitment agencies for recruitment of MBBS, MBBS-AFIH, MBBS-CIH or DIH Doctors, MD Doctors, BAMS/BHMS Doctors, Nurses, Paramedic staff & Drivers required for Ambulances, Medical Rooms, Occupational Health Centre Contracts.
- Building a very strong database of Doctors, Nurses & Drivers
- Building a very strong network of diagnostic centers & Hospitals on a Pan India basis for Health check Business. Tie-ups, rate contracts with Diagnostic centers, hospitals for various health checkup packages. Getting Quotations for health check packages as per client's requirement, negotiations, agreements, ensuring partner network will deliver the best quality services to ZHL clients.
- Building a strong database of different types of doctors or specialists like MBBS general physician, Dietitian, Physiotherapist, Gynecologist, cardiologist, physiatrist, yoga, Zumba trainers, etc for On-Site wellness activities, Webinars, Doctor On-Site & Tele-Health Services for corporates.
- Tie-ups, rate negotiations, setting up processes with hospitals or authorized agencies on Pan India Basis for Covid Vaccination for both On-Site & at Centre Vaccination for Corporates. Getting Quotations as per client's requirement, ensuring Partner network will deliver the services as agreed with the client.
- Quality Assurance and Quality management with Network Partners
- Should able to build the largest partner network with the widest coverage
- Addressing grievances and relationship management with all existing network partners
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should have a minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in handling above responsibilities.
Perks and Benefits
Best in industry
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ziqitza Health Care limited
Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL), is a pioneer in the Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India since 2005. ZHL was set up by a group of young professionals who, after their education/training in the US and professional employment / entrepreneurial projects in India, realized the acute need for organized and networked Ambulance service in India for saving lives that may otherwise have been lost ONLY for want of timely medical attention.
ZHL's vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet international standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent & fostering teamwork.
We are currently operating more than 3000 ambulances across multiple states and have served more than 30 million people to date. EMSC is the world's largest ambulance company having a stake hold in ZHL.
For more details visit www.zhl.org.in ziqitza.blogspot.com