Roles and Responsibilities
- Install and maintain all types of Linux / Windows machines/servers
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Perform Project management of IT initiatives.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of technology products and services.
- Oversee new system facilitation, current system enhancements
- Manage internal/external application upgrades.
- Define and improve all system and network operations processes.
- Negotiate contracts with manufacturers for all software, hardware, and consulting services.
- Manage external Vendor relationships and services.
- Track & Monitor GPS devices on assigned ambulances
- Coordination with field staff for L1 diagnosis & fault findings
- Escalate GPS issues to vendors
- GPS devise and accessories troubleshooting & Repairing
- GPS Inventory management
- GPS Reports based on management requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min 2-3 years experience in handling GPS devices shall be an added advantage
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Ziqitza Health Care limited
Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL), is a pioneer in the Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India since 2005. ZHL was set up by a group of young professionals who, after their education/training in the US and professional employment / entrepreneurial projects in India, realized the acute need for organized and networked Ambulance service in India for saving lives that may otherwise have been lost ONLY for want of timely medical attention. ZHL's vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet international standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork. The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge. We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date. EMSC is the world's largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC, and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science, and New York-Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS)
For more details visit www.zhl.org.in ziqitza.blogspot.com