Roles and Responsibilities
- Patient Transfer , assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses
- monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
- dressing wounds/injuries
- using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
- transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit
- providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
- helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
- communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends
- teaching and training members of the public to use first aid techniques correctly
Desired Candidate Profile
BSC Nursing with min 3 years of experience in emcausality emergency
Rahul - 8589011298
Role:Chemical Research Manager
Salary: 11,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
Ziqitza Health Care limited
ZHL€™s vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet International standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork.
The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge.
We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date.
EMSC is the world€™s largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York €“ Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit