- Coordinate with vendors, crew members for effective operation.
- Liaisoning with Govt. departments, Police for necessary permissions/ approvals
- Public relations, awareness activities and media coordination for good word of mouth.
- Work force planning (Ruster management) for the territory.
- Maintenance of day to Day expenditure, vehicle maintenance and staff attendance of the area.
Interested candidates can send in resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.- 8118096110 / 9078010957
Note: Preference will be given to the local candidates.
Role:Area Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ziqitza Health Care limited
ZHL€™s vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet International standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork.
The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge.
We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date.
EMSC is the world€™s largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York €“ Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit