Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor & Manage Vehicles
- Plan, prepare, monitor and coordinate preventive maintenance of ambulances.
- Cost Control - Repair & Maintenance of the vehicles
- Cost Control - Fuel Average
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Ambulance On Road & Downtime
- Preventive Maintenance: Service Center
- Safety Driving Training
- R & M budget planning
- Team Management
- Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplies
- Should be good in delivering innovative ideas / process for the betterment of the project.
- Any other job or duties assigned by the management as and when required.
Interested candidates can send in resume to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.- 8118096110 / 9078010957
Note: Preference will be given to the local candidates.
Role:Service / Maintenance Supervisor
Salary: 2,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Ziqitza Health Care limited
ZHL€™s vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet International standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork.
The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge.
We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date.
EMSC is the world€™s largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York €“ Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit