- To manage, supervise current MIS team in Odisha consists 10/15 staff.
- To provide daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to Govt. agencies/project head/Regional HODs/Head Office as required and instructed for.
- To provide analytics on operating areas in the project, that would add up value to business.
- To ensure arithmetic accuracy and no tolerance on error.
- To monitor/track/keep storage of physical/soft copy data files in order to refer in future without any confusion quickly.
- Lead/appraise/motivate team members to excel in their career with ZHL.
- MS-SQL skills will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Should have Basic knowledge of SQL query and Macro
- Knowledge of statistics (Excel) is a must.
- Desired experience - 4-5 years in analytics/reporting. Team handling experience minimum 10/15 staff.
- Local/outside state candidate both can be considered for the position.
- Position report to Project head (Odisha) / multiple functional head in HO.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Ziqitza Health Care limited
ZHLÃ¢â¬â¢s vision is to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. Our vision reflects in our commitment to meet International standards for quality in Emergency Medical Services and be accessible to everyone regardless of income bracket. Our value lies in being ethical, being transparent and fostering teamwork.
The name ZIQITZA was derived from the Sanskrit chikitsa, meaning medical treatment and zigyasa, meaning quest for knowledge.
We are currently operating more than 868 ambulances across 5 states and have served more than 2.62 millions of people till date.
EMSC is the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s largest ambulance company having stake hold in ZHL. Our investors are Acumen Fund, GMR/AMR, HDFC, IDFC and India Value Fund. Our Strategic Partners are London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York Ã¢â¬" Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS).
For more details visit